North East Electrical Testing Services
Are your electrics safe?
With over 20 years’ experience in the industry we are the number #1 choice when it comes to Electrical Safety testing throughout the North East of England. Our happy customers include industrial, public sector and commercial clients.
Our skilled North East electrical contractors carry out periodic safety inspections for landlords, businesses and industrial clients. Wiring, sockets, fuse boards will deteriorate and can become dangerous over time. Don’t risk it give us a call today to see how we can help.
Regular user checks and periodic testing will ensure your fire alarm is in full working order and compliant with government regulations. Our qualified electricians will carry out the required tests and provide a Certificate of Fire Alarm Test and Report for your peace of mind.
Fully Accredited Electrical Contractors
Our team of approved electrical contractors in the North East are all fully NICEIC accredited and listed on the ELECSA register, meaning any work we carry out; whether for commercial or industrial clients, is fully guaranteed to the standards set in the BS7671 2008 (2016).
What is an Electrical Installation Condition Report?
Replacing the Periodic Inspection Report the Electrical Installation Condition Report or (EICR) is a process in which the condition of an existing electrical installation is examined for defects and as the name suggests it is a report not just a certificate.
It includes a series of tests which ensures the installation conforms to the national safety standards as required by the Electrical Installation British Standard BS7671.
An Electrical Installation Condition report is essential to:
- Identify any dangerous faults.
- Bring to attention any of electrical circuits or equipment that is overloaded.
- Find any potential fire hazards or electrical shock risks.
- Identify any previous electrical work considered defective.
- Discover any lack of earthing or bonding.
- Provide a circuit schedule
Why an Electrical Installation Condition Report is so important?
Electrical installations deteriorate over time and can become a danger to staff. That is why a competent electrician should check them on a regular basis, not only to comply with the law but also to prevent accidents and injuries in the workplace. This also applies to rented accommodation and public buildings.
How often is an EICR required?
- Every 10 years for households or domestic dwellings
- 5 years for offices, hospitals, schools, leisure centres and retail
- 3 years for factories and industrial installations
- 5 years for rented accommodation (or change of occupancy)
- 1 year for special locations such as swimming pools, petrol stations,
At Caztec all our electricians are highly experienced in the inspection and testing of electrical installations in the North East and complete the work with a minimum of fuss.
Services offered by Caztec Electrical
We provide an extensive range of services for commercial clients and as one of the biggest electrical contractors in the North East you can trust us to carry out the work to your satisfaction.
Our attention to detail, value for money prices and excellent customer service have made us the “go to” company for inspection and electrical installations in the North East of England.
We work closely with our customers to ensure the completed work fully meets all their requirements. We offer standard electrical installations, along with Phase 3 electrical installations which most commercial premises have these days and Cat 5 and 5e installations; the very latest in industry standards.
We are fully versed with each and as one of the leading electrical contractors in the North East have the skills and experience to offer top quality work that fulfils your requirements.
The solutions above are only some of the comprehensive electrical services we provide, our full range includes:
- Installation and full NICEIC certification
- Partial and complete re-wiring
- PAT testing
- Annual testing
- Inspection reports
- RCD bonding, earthing and protection
- Lamp posts
- Electrical testing
- Fire alarms
- Security lighting
- Access control/Door entry
- Relocating workplace and data cabling
- Replacement distribution boards
- Maintenance and breakdowns
- Building site temporaries
- Medical electrical safety testing
- Exterior electrical installations for events
Whatever you need, for North East electrical testing and installation give Caztec a call today for advice or a no-obligation quote!