We know that this Policy may not be very clear to our new customers. That is why we are inviting you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification that you may require.
At http://caztec.co.uk/ we believe that our customers’ privacy is our business. We go to great lengths to protect their personal information from unsolicited communication and/or advertisements. We have therefore prepared a policy containing the personal information that will be collected by our website, and how we use such information.
Log files collected will contain information such as:
- Your IP addresses
- Internet provider
- The browser you are using
- Demographic data
- Time and date stamp
- User movement around our website
- We analyse the number of clicks you make on our website
- Visitor movement around our website
- Exit pages
Note that no personally identifiable information is linked to any of this. We never use personal information when working with the above website parameters.
Cookies & Web Beacons
At times http://caztec.co.uk/ uses the above two website tools to record or store user preferences such as favourite pages. We then use customized web content and information sent by the web users via their browsers to meet their needs.
DoubleClick Dart Cookie
Please note that:
- Google will sometimes serve ads using cookies on http://caztec.co.uk/. Note that it does so as a third party.
- The Dart Cookie used by Google to serve ads use parameters such as visits to http://caztec.co.uk/ and other websites.
- To opt out of DART cookie, visit http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html We have advertising partners that might use web beacons and cookies on http://caztec.co.uk/. Among our partners include...
http://caztec.co.uk/ will at no time have authority over these third party advertisers and how they relateto your browser.
For more information regarding third party advertisers we advise that you visit their websites’ privacy page. It is possible to look for ways to opt out of the ads services.
If you want to disengage the cookies, please see the steps on how to do this on your respective browser. You are well advised to read and understand how to manage cookies on your browser from their respective websites.